Nordic Chefs Association (Nordisk Kökkenchef Federation, NKF)) works together to promote chef's proffession through the Nordic Countries. NKF is politicaly neutral organisation where each of the Nordic Country is a member.
- Solution orientated
- Cooperation across the borders
- Build each other up, and support each other
- Take care of each other
«NKF is an organisation with strong personalities. The board shall look foreward, and secure our support for each other.»
Cooperation with Wacs (World Chefs)
- Nordic Chefs Association promotes the Nordic Countries and spekas united toward Wasc: Denmark,
- Have Nordic stand i Luxembourg and Erfurt
- Pull together to have Nordic canditades in the right positions in Wacs
Strategic focus areas
- Together have a louder voice towards Wacs
- Work together to secure that all the Nordic Countries do well in OL og VM
- Contribute by NKF sponsor contracts who can benefit each country if desired.
- Work together towards recruitment in our profession and organisations through and with our Young Chef members
- Secure that Nordic competitions always develop and become an attractive competition to take part in.
- Develope Nordic Chefs Assiociation congress to be a great congress with discussions and solutions
- Encrease NKFs popularity
- Be professional
- Updated and active Facebook and web pages
- Write about what we do in our magasines/news letters
- Promote our NKF congress and competitions active in each country
- Show that we are united on international arenas
- Use our logo active when we are together.
- Work active with and trough the Nordic Young Chef
- Find arenas where we can work together on recruitment
- Be united on the competition arenas
- Cheer for each other
- Have professional arenas
- Work to get publicity
- Have good social arrangements around the competitions (Nordic competitions, Wacs’ competitons, VM in Luxembourg, OL in Erfurt)
- Secure that our sponsors get something back and are pleased.
«NKF has young, old and middelaged members. Together we are strong»
NKF Culinary Comitte
- Always be present in Nordic competitions to secure that everything is correct
- Have Nordic guidelines to secure what is their responsebility